8 years strong!!

8 years strong!!

My Life

So much to write in so little space,so I will try to keep it short & simple! My life is pretty simple. Been married to my best friend for almost 8 years now!! We live in Jersey & Utah part time! He's the hardest working man I've ever known, who puts me and our kids first on his priority list! We have 4 beautiful kids, who are our pride and joys! We just love to spend all of our time together, and are always together!! except for when he has to work, other than that, it's just us!! We are very greatful for everything we've been blessed with. And know without God, nothing is possible!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Testing Testing!!

I'm trying to set up this blog!!!

1 comment:

The Finau Family said...

You will love it.. Its the best, and no matter where you are in the world you can journal write, in BLOG.. lol.. I love it.. Welcome..