8 years strong!!

8 years strong!!

My Life

So much to write in so little space,so I will try to keep it short & simple! My life is pretty simple. Been married to my best friend for almost 8 years now!! We live in Jersey & Utah part time! He's the hardest working man I've ever known, who puts me and our kids first on his priority list! We have 4 beautiful kids, who are our pride and joys! We just love to spend all of our time together, and are always together!! except for when he has to work, other than that, it's just us!! We are very greatful for everything we've been blessed with. And know without God, nothing is possible!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Kesaia



Kesaia!!

The baby of our family!! Kesaia has been raised by her grandma:) so we haven't gotten to know all her characteristics yet, but am excited to get back to New York, to get some bonding time with her! She's so pretty!! love her

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

She's gorgeous just like her mama!! I'm so glad you're blogging again, isn't it so much fun!! Love you and your little family!

IONGI FAMILY said...

lil cutie!!! glad i stumbled upon ur blog