8 years strong!!

8 years strong!!

My Life

So much to write in so little space,so I will try to keep it short & simple! My life is pretty simple. Been married to my best friend for almost 8 years now!! We live in Jersey & Utah part time! He's the hardest working man I've ever known, who puts me and our kids first on his priority list! We have 4 beautiful kids, who are our pride and joys! We just love to spend all of our time together, and are always together!! except for when he has to work, other than that, it's just us!! We are very greatful for everything we've been blessed with. And know without God, nothing is possible!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sonasi



Our little helper!! This boy is so independent!! He's 5 years old, but looks like a 6 year old:) he loves to eat junk food, so he's pretty much my clone! lol He also has a sweet heart just like his older brother!!Funny thing about Jonas, he's a crowd pleaser!! He's going to be an entertainer, I just know it!!!

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Wow he's so big now! Good mix of you and Sione....such a handsome boy!