8 years strong!!

8 years strong!!

My Life

So much to write in so little space,so I will try to keep it short & simple! My life is pretty simple. Been married to my best friend for almost 8 years now!! We live in Jersey & Utah part time! He's the hardest working man I've ever known, who puts me and our kids first on his priority list! We have 4 beautiful kids, who are our pride and joys! We just love to spend all of our time together, and are always together!! except for when he has to work, other than that, it's just us!! We are very greatful for everything we've been blessed with. And know without God, nothing is possible!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Queen Leilani



I don't know where to start with this girl!!!lol She has every characteristic of a bridezilla??!! haha!! She knows what she wants, and will get what she wants..And if she doesn't get what she wants....let's just say, nobody will get rest! She's our oldest daughter, and quite a firecracker!!! But so much fun to be with!! She is 1 going on 16!!

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love it.....and, hmmmmm where'd she get that little attitude?? haha Pretty little girl!